Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas and Washington Trip


We celebrated many times for Christmas this year, and enjoyed each one very much. We started with Christmas Eve at my mom's, with a very special dinner, stuffed pork loin, salad, creamed onions (my favorite!) asparagus, and more. We shared Christmas with two of her good friends as well, and sat by the fire, had dessert, opened gifts, laughed, and had a great time! Then we had our Christmas together, waking up and having hot chocolate while we opened stockings and gifts before we headed to Tim's parents house. We had Christmas with them, and cinnamon rolls, enjoying the sunshine, yet still crisp and cold weather. A few hours later we headed back with our bags packed for the airport, and visited with Tim's grandparents, and had an early Christmas dinner! Off to the airport after that for an evening flight to Washington, to visit my dad and step-mom, and have my first baby shower. My brother Korbe, and my sis-in-law, Traci surprised us by showing up a day early and were already at the house when we arrived from the airport. We did Christmas again the next day with all of them, as well as my step-brother and his wife, who are also pregnant with a baby boy due in February! Sunday, my step-mom put together a small shower for me and my aunt and cousin, dad's cousin, and a couple friends of theirs celebrated with me and we had a nice brunch, cake, and gifts. It was very nice!
div>


Tuesday, before we left, it started to snow! We made it home delayed, but safe, last night to a very happy puppy! It was a wonderful Christmas, and we can't wait until next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment