Sunday, November 15, 2009

I can do this

So it has now been 5 days with no soda...let me explain why this is such a big deal to me. When I turned 21, I tried a drink here, a margarita there, but nothing tasted as good to me as a tall glass of pepsi with ice and a straw. So when we would go out to dinner and friends or family order their fancy drink, I was perfectly content with a pepsi. Not only is it bad for you, but being pregnant and trying to stay away from caffeine has put a kink in mine and pepsi's relationship. I love it, but want to do what is best for the baby. But at the end of a long day at work, nothing tastes better! But I am determined to kick this habit one day at a time...the fact that I am almost 6 months pregnant and just now deciding this is ridiculous! But you have to start somewhere?....So here is goes, I think I can I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment