Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's been awhile


So I am still new to this whole blog thing, and I admire those that keep theirs updated regularly. I figured since we have big changes happening in our house that it would be a good idea to get used to getting on a little more regularly. So, a little update...Tim and I found out we were expecting back in July, with baby #1 due in March. Come to find out, our due date is St. Patrick's Day (many family members' favorite holiday...)!! Then, a couple ultrasounds later we found out it's a GIRL! We couldn't be happier, especially since girl names were the ones we agreed on a long time ago. We chose the name Gracie Lynne. Gracie because we have always liked it, and then come to find out it was my great-great-grandma's name! We chose Lynne because it is my mom's middle name, and my Auntie Dearest who passed away two years ago was named Kaycie Lynn. I have had what most would say a very easy pregnancy so far, with no morning sickness. Just last week I felt her move, little flutters, which in the last couple days have turned into kicks, which Tim has been able to feel twice now (it feels like popcorn popping on your hand) and we are very excited that it is beginning to feel "more real". That's all for now, will work on more updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment